Ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin for cosmetic purposes / biocide ethyl alcohol according to REGULATION (EU) No. 528/2012. Wide application in the cosmetic and perfume industry. This alcohol can be both pure, as well as in the form of different varieties of denatured ethyl alcohol:
- It is prepared in accordance with a general method for denaturation, as to 100 l ethyl alcohol with actual alcoholic strength of at least 90% vol. are complexly added substances in quantities as follows:
- methylethylketone (MEK) 1 l.
- isopropyl alcohol (IPA) 1 l.
- denatonium benzoate - 1 g.
- In accordance with the nationally agreed special methods:
- to 100 l ethyl alcohol with actual alcoholic strength by volume over 90% are added 78 g tertiary butanol and 0,8 g denatonium benzoate (bitrex)
- to 100 l ethyl alcohol with actual alcoholic strength by volume over 90% are added 2 l isopropyl alcohol;
- Other special methods in accordance with the client’s demands.